Collierville Canine Club
168 West US Highway 72
Collierville TN 38017
- Phone Number
- Email ID
At Collierville Canine Club, we provide top-of-the-line, spacious dog boarding suites designed to keep your pet safe and comfortable. If you are going out of town for a business trip or holiday and can’t bring your furry friend with you, we'll take great care of your pet! Our dog boarding services are top-quality and safe.
Maybe you only need services during the day while you're at work? Come and check out our safe and fun Dog Daycare Program!
Our goal is to always treat your pet with love and respect so we provide the following:
● Highly trained staff. Our team has advanced, formal pet care training.
● A climate-controlled facility that is maintained at the highest level of cleanliness. Each guest receives all the comforts of home including a private, cozy sleeping area with comfy bedding.
● Lots of activities! Our guests spend their days exercising, romping, and playing with other dogs and our staff in our large indoor and outdoor play yards. All play sessions are supervised by our expert staff. And of course, we provide access to our fabulous Dog Aquatics program!
While you’re away, Collierville Canine Club will provide your pet with the absolute best dog boarding experience at our facility. We know that you want your pet to receive the same love, attention, and care you provide so we pride ourselves on treating your pet like our own. Our team of pet-loving caregivers is honored to be trusted with providing our guests with a happy, healthy, safe, and comfortable stay.
Here at Collierville Canine Club, we love the dogs that board with us, and so does our staff. Our staff is mature, well-trained, and dedicated to providing the best experience possible to our guests. It’s not uncommon to see staff members in the kennel with our guests nurturing or hand-feeding a dog. If one of our visitors is stressed or lonely, they’ll get the extra attention they need. Give us a call to schedule a Dog Boarding Reservation or book online.
$ 41.50* per night
● Call us to learn more about our multiple-dog pricing.
● Rabies (Must be renewed every 1-3 years)
● Distemper/Parvo (Must be renewed every 1-3 years)
● Bordetella (Kennel Cough; Must be renewed every 6 months/1 year)
● If vaccinations are renewed at the time of expiration, a 24/48 hour period waiting period is required prior to arrival at our facility.
● For your convenience, records can be emailed to us or uploaded to your online account once you have created your profile.
Peace of Mind
Birthday and Gotcha Day Party!
Cuddle and Storytime
Not every dog is comfortable being away from their owners for an extended period of time, and many canines suffer from separation anxiety. There are several tips and tricks you can consider when preparing your dog emotionally for overnight stays at our pet boarding facilities:
● Schedule your Meet & Greet Day. By testing out our facilities, you are familiarizing your dog with the new space and making them more comfortable for a longer stay down the road.
● Adjust your dog’s sleeping habits. If your dog is used to sleeping with you or is permitted to roam freely throughout the house, they will undoubtedly be uncomfortable staying in an overnight kennel. Work with them in advance to make them comfortable sleeping alone.
● Bring them in early. Give your dog a chance to familiarize itself with the smells, sounds, and other guests of our facility. This gives them an entire day to adjust and makes them more comfortable at night.
● Keep us informed. If you know your dog suffers from separation anxiety, tell us in advance! We can take special measures to ensure they feel safe and secure in our dog boarding facilities.
● Get in some exercise before you leave. Walking, playing, and any other type of movement can help expend energy and keep your dog calm when it arrives at our facilities.
Dog boarding can be a stressful time for your furry friend; that’s why we want to give you the advice necessary to ensure your pup is well taken care of and feels comfortable in a new environment outside of your home. Give us a call if you have any questions.
We are happy to administer oral or topical medications or supplements to your pets. Medications must be in the original prescribed container with the prescription label adhered.
Please bring enough food for the duration of your pet's boarding stay. You must provide individual prepackaged containers or Ziploc bags with your pet’s name and food measured by meal, or a meal packaging fee of $3 per day (max of $15 per boarding stay) will be applied to your pet’s invoice. Canned food and meal toppers are accepted in their original container but must be labeled with your pet's name.