Luxury Dog Boarding in Collierville, TN
At our Collierville Canine Club facility we provide top-of-the-line, spacious, dog boarding suites designed to keep your pet safe and comfortable. If you are you going out of town for a business trip or holiday and can’t bring your furry friend with you, we'll take great care of your pet! Our dog boarding services are top-quality and safe.
Maybe you only need services during the day while you're at work? Come and check out our safe and fun Dog Daycare Program!
SPRING BREAK BOARDING
Getting ready for a much-needed vacation this Spring Break? Let your pup take their vacation with us! Give us a call to schedule your furry friend’s stay.
REQUEST A RESERVATION!
The Best Place For Dog Boarding in Collierville, TN
Our goal always is to treat your pet with love and respect so we provide the following:
- Highly trained staff. Our team has advanced, formal pet care training.
- We’re climate controlled. Each guest receives all the comforts of home including a private, cozy sleeping area with comfy bedding.
- We keep our facility cleaned to the highest standards.
- Lots of Activity Included! Our guests spend their days exercising, romping, and playing with other dogs or our staff in our large indoor and outdoor play yards. All play sessions are supervised by our trained staff. And of course we provide access to our fabulous Dog Aquatics program!
Safe and Comfortable Dog Boarding
While you’re away, Collierville Canine Club will provide your pet with the absolute best dog boarding experience at our facility. We know that you want your pet to receive the same love, attention, and care you provide so we pride ourselves on treating your pet like our own. Our team of pet-loving caregivers are honored to be trusted with providing our guests a happy, healthy, safe, and comfortable stay!
At Collierville Canine Club We Love Our Canine Guests
Here at Collierville Canine Club, we love the dogs that board with us, and so does our staff. Our staff is mature, well trained, and dedicated to providing the best experience possible to our guests. It’s not uncommon to see staff members in the kennel with our guests nurturing or hand feeding a dog. If one of our visitors is stressed or lonely, they’ll get the extra attention they need. Give us a call to schedule a Dog Boarding Reservation or book online.
Dog Boarding Pricing
- $41.50 per night (call to learn more about our multiple dog pricing)
5 Star Dog Boarding Packages
- Call us to learn more about our multiple dog pricing.
- Rabies – This vaccination must be renewed every 1 to 3 years.
- Distemper/Parvo – This vaccination must be renewed every 1 to 3 years.
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) – This vaccination must be renewed every 6 months/1 year.
- If vaccinations are renewed at the time of expiration, a 24/48 hour period waiting period is required prior to arrival at our facility.
- For your convenience, records can be emailed to us or uploaded to your online account once you have created your profile.
- Peace of Mind
- Spa Services
- Group Swim
- Private Swim
- Puppy Postcard
- Birthday and Gotcha Day Party!
- Individual Playtime
- Cuddle and Storytime
How To Prepare Your Dog For Boarding at Collierville Canine Club
Not every dog is comfortable being away from their owners for an extended period of time, and many canines suffer from separation anxiety. There are a several tips and tricks you can consider when preparing your dog emotionally for overnight stays at our pet boarding facilities:
- Schedule your Meet and Greet Day. By testing out our facilities, you are familiarizing your dog with the new space and making them more comfortable for a longer stay down the road.
- Adjust your dog’s sleeping habits. If your dog is used to sleeping with you or is permitted to roam freely throughout the house, they will undoubtedly be uncomfortable staying in an overnight kennel. Work with them in advance to make them comfortable sleeping alone.
- Bring them in early. Give your dog a chance to familiarize itself with the smells, sounds, and other guests of our facility. This gives them an entire day to adjust and make them more comfortable at night.
- Keep us informed. If you know your dog suffers from separation anxiety, tell us in advance! We can take special measures to ensure they feel safe and secure in our dog boarding facilities.
- Get in some exercise before you leave. Walking, playing, and any other type of movement can help expend energy and keep your dog calm when it arrives at our facilities.
Dog boarding can be a stressful time for your furry friend; that’s why we want to give you the advice necessary to ensure your pup is well taken care of and feels comfortable in a new environment outside of your home. Give us a call if you have any questions.
Holiday Booking Information
To ensure we can accommodate our pet parents over their holiday stay, we will continue our select holiday fee, deposit, and minimum stay requirements.
Holiday Pricing and Deposit Policy
For days near and including select peak holidays, there will be a 50% deposit required to secure your boarding reservation. Holidays will include New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Additional pricing may apply during peak holiday season. The deposit may be subject to forfeiture for cancelled reservations. Reservations around certain holidays also require a minimum stay requirement, including Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and Thanksgiving. Please contact our center to speak with a team member to learn more.
Peak Holidays: store credit and refunds will be provided if cancellations are done with 14 days advance notice of appointment time. If cancellation occurs within 14 days of appointment, your deposit will be forfeited. Peak holidays include New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Peak Holiday Minimum Booking Requirement: a minimum three-night boarding reservation is required for the following peak holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving Day. To secure your reservation, you must include three consecutive days inclusive of the day of the primary holiday indicated within your reservation.